Where Have All the Flowers Gone?
1965 Judith S. Hahn Born: Chicago, Illinois 1941 intaglio 15 3/4 x 19 3/4 in. (40.0 x 50.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1967.105.4 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
graphic arts - print
About Judith S. Hahn
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1941
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Stronger Sex
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: On Thornton Dial (1928-2016)