Studio Series #4
1975 Gary Lee Hallman Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1940 gelatin silver print image: 10 5/8 x 15 3/4 in. (27.0 x 40.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Endowment for the Arts ©1975, Gary L. Hallman 1983.63.641 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - studio
photography - photoprint
About Gary Lee Hallman
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1940
More works in the collection by
Gary Lee Hallman
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: American Art's Commitment ...
- Eye Level: Watching Watch This!
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Lincoln Memorial
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: David Smith Sculpture
- Eye Level: Trevor Paglen: Surveillance in Life and Art
- Eye Level: Deborah Butterfield: Horsepower