The Beauty Parlor
1937 Hananiah Harari Born: Rochester, New York 1912 Died: Hawthorne, New York 2000 oil on canvas 32 x 26 in. (81.3 x 66.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Patricia and Phillip Frost 1986.92.53 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - commercial - beauty parlor
Figure group - female
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Hananiah Harari
Born: Rochester, New York 1912 Died: Hawthorne, New York 2000
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conservation: Bathing A Plaster Beauty
- Eye Level: Picture This: Behind-the-Scenes at the Renwick's ...
- Eye Level: Chakaia Booker: This is How I Roll
- Eye Level: Matthias Pliessnig: In Ship Shape
- Eye Level: Maya Lin: WONDERS of the Natural World
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Handi-hour Coordinator Katie ...