1938 Hananiah Harari Born: Rochester, New York 1912 Died: Hawthorne, New York 2000 color screenprint on paper image: 18 1/8 x 12 in. (45.9 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1981.3 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - detail - streetlight
Cityscape - street
Object - furniture - clock
Object - other - sign
Occupation - service - barber
graphic arts - print
screenprint - color
About Hananiah Harari
Born: Rochester, New York 1912 Died: Hawthorne, New York 2000
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...
- Eye Level: Award Winning Art Signs
- Eye Level: At SAAM, Deaf Guides Take the Lead With Art ...
- Eye Level: Out for a Stroll
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Looking Closely at ...
- Eye Level: Neon Golden
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Stephanie ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Footprints and Thumbprints: Robert Rauschenberg ...