is a very old part of town. Nearby was the Samuel
Holl House, built in 1828, was nearby just to the north.
However, it was moved long before any mention of the road
widening to accomodate a small convention center. The widening
of the road alleviated some gridlock problems associated with
the growth of the adjoining industrial park, but some residential
building is limited in this area due to the possible collapse
of old Hoover coal mines.
P. Lichty, 2001