Nam June Paik: Art & Process
Sunday, April 14, 2013, 1-4pm
Join five of the most prominent Nam June Paik scholars and artists who worked with him for an in-depth look at Paik's creative genius and artistic legacy.
- John G. Hanhardt, senior curator, Smithsonian American Art Museum Nam June Paik: Performing the Moving Image 1959-1970
- Edith Decker-Phillips, scholar and author of Paik Video From A-Music to TV Buddha
- Gregory Zinman, moving image scholar and post-doctoral fellow Analog Circuit Palettes, Cathode Ray Canvases: Nam June Paik's Intermedial Painting
- Jud Yalkut, visual and film artist The Mutability of Media: Film and the Art of Nam June Paik
- Stephen Vitiello, electronic musician and media artist Paik's Music
Give us your Comments:
We want to hear your opinion. Join the conversation below:
All comments are moderated so there may be a delay in seeing your comment published. There is no need to re-post it.