Media and Technology Office
The Media and Technology Office (MTO) supports the American Art Museum’s web and new media initiatives, provides IT services, and oversees the activities of the Luce Foundation Center for American Art.
Web and media activies include:
- Web design and development for desktop and mobile
- Multimedia production, including event webcasts and videos
- Social media initiatives
- Interactive exhibition technology
- Audio and multimedia tours
- Other digital products that advance American Art’s educational and scholarly mission
IT Services provides application, networking, audio-visual exhibit, kiosk, and desktop computer support for the museum.
The Luce Foundation Center staff coordinates public programs, visitor services, interpretation, and digital initiatives in the museum’s visible art storage and study center.
For more information or questions contact Sara Snyder, Chief, Media and Technology Office, at SnyderS@si.edu.