- Antelope Hunters
- ca. 1920-1925
- Not on view
- sheet: 13 7⁄8 x 22 5⁄8 in. (35.4 x 57.5 cm)
- lower right in ink: Pina yo Pin/Tesuque back upper left in pen and ink: Henderson back upper right in pencil: 15.
- Credit Line
- Corbin-Henderson Collection, Gift of Alice H. Rossin
- Mediums Description
- watercolor, ink, and pencil on paper
- Occupation — hunter
- Dress — Indian dress
- Animal — antelope
- Object — weapon — bow and arrow
- Object Number
Copied Thomas Vigil, Antelope Hunters, ca. 1920-1925, watercolor, ink, and pencil on paper, sheet: 13 7⁄8 x 22 5⁄8 in. (35.4 x 57.5 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Corbin-Henderson Collection, Gift of Alice H. Rossin, 1979.144.58
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.