- Timpoochee Barnard, an Uchee Warrior.
- Not on view
- sheet: 19 7⁄8 x 14 1⁄8 in. (50.4 x 36.0 cm)
- lower left in plate: M. O'C. lower left to lower right in plate: Entered according to act of Congress in the Year 1838 by F.W. Greenough in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Penna. lower center in plate: TIMPOOCHEE BARNARD/AN UCHEE WARRIOR. lower left to lower right in plate; PUBLISHED BY F.W. GREENOUGH, PHILADA./Drawn Printed & Coloured at J.T. Bowen's Lithographic Establishment No. 94 Walnut St. lower right in pencil: CLCP202.28
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase through the Director’s Discretionary Fund
- Mediums Description
- hand-colored lithograph on paper
- Indian — Uchee
- Portrait male — Barnard, Timpoochee — waist length
- Object Number
Timpoochee Barnard, an Uchee Warrior.
Copied M. O'C., Timpoochee Barnard, an Uchee Warrior., 1838, hand-colored lithograph on paper, sheet: 19 7⁄8 x 14 1⁄8 in. (50.4 x 36.0 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Museum purchase through the Director’s Discretionary Fund, 1980.44.1
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.