- View of Oakland
- 58 5⁄8 x 53 7⁄8 in. (149.0 x 137.0 cm)
- lower left in grey oil: R D 62 back upper right in black oil: R DIEBENKORN/VIEW OF OAKLAND (underlined)/1962 back upper right in blue ink stamped: DOVANE/PARIS-CHAPELLE/ANI TEASN/HAZI.../HO...(illegible) (in a circle, twice)
- Credit Line
- Gift of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Mediums Description
- oil on canvas
- Cityscape — bird’s eye view
- Cityscape — California — Oakland
- Architecture Exterior — domestic
- Object Number
View of Oakland
Copied Richard Diebenkorn, View of Oakland, 1962, oil on canvas, 58 5⁄8 x 53 7⁄8 in. (149.0 x 137.0 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., 1969.47.11
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.