About SAAM Creatives
SAAM Creatives is a membership group for young professionals who are interested in immersing themselves in the American art experience and supporting the Smithsonian American Art Museum and its Renwick Gallery. Enjoy fun activities designed exclusively for our members, dive into new exhibitions with curators, and socialize with other creatives. SAAM Creatives hosts programming in person, with virtual attendance options when available. Popular programs like our crafting and craft beer happy hour, Handi-hour, are never sold out for SAAM Creatives members.
Questions about SAAM Creatives?
Rogelio Plasencia, Development Officer
Creatives members receive special benefits designed to connect them to the museum and other young art-lovers. These include:
- Calendar of Creatives-exclusive tours and mixers
- Invitation to the annual Creatives' Party on the Portico
- Invitations to select VIP exhibition openings
- Discounts and guaranteed access to SAAM public programs, like Handi-Hour
- Reciprocal admission at over 200 national museums
- 20% discount in Museum Stores and the Courtyard Cafe
- Invitation to annual state-of-the-museum event with SAAM Director