- Landfall Press, Inc.
- Not on view
- plate: 10 3⁄8 x 10 3⁄8 in. (26.3 x 26.3 cm)
- lower right in pencil: COTTINGHAM '75 lower left in pencil: 31/50 ICE lower left embossed: (publisher's chopmark) lower left embossed: (copyright symbol)
- © 1978, Robert Cottingham
- Credit Line
- Gift of an anonymous donor
- Mediums Description
- soft ground etching and aquatint on paper
- Architecture — machine — vending machine
- Object — written matter
- Object Number
Copied Robert Cottingham, Ice, 1975, soft ground etching and aquatint on paper, plate: 10 3⁄8 x 10 3⁄8 in. (26.3 x 26.3 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of an anonymous donor, 1997.108.5, © 1978, Robert Cottingham
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.