- Pan and the Wolf
- Harper's Monthly
- Not on view
- image: 6 3⁄4 x 4 7⁄8 in. (17.1 x 12.4 cm)
- lower right in pencil: Henry Wolf sculpt lower right in plate: H Wolf lower left in plate: J. Alden Weir backing lower left to lower center in pencil: Pan and the Wolf after...
- Credit Line
- Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Mediums Description
- wood engraving on paper
- Animal — wolf
- Mythology — classical — satyr
- Mythology — classical — Pan
- Object Number
Pan and the Wolf
Copied Henry Wolf, J. Alden Weir, Pan and the Wolf, 1909, wood engraving on paper, image: 6 3⁄4 x 4 7⁄8 in. (17.1 x 12.4 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, 1973.130.257
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.