- 1939 A.D.
- Not on view
- image: 11 3⁄4 x 15 3⁄4 in. (29.7 x 40.1 cm)
- lower right in pencil: Elizabeth Olds lower left in pencil: 15 prints lower center in pencil: 1939 AD lower right in pencil: Elizabeth Olds back upper left: ELIZABETH OLDS NOT A PROJECT PRINT (underlined) GEORGE MILLER, PRINTER lower right: GCM
- Credit Line
- Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Mediums Description
- lithograph on paper
- Cityscape — street — Wall Street
- Figure group — male
- History — United States — Depression Era
- Allegory — civic — rebellion
- Architecture Exterior — commercial — New York Stock Exchange
- Object Number
Copied Elizabeth Olds, 1939 A.D., 1939, lithograph on paper, image: 11 3⁄4 x 15 3⁄4 in. (29.7 x 40.1 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, 1984.31.42
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.