- ca. 1932
- Not on view
- plate: 7 1⁄2 x 6 1⁄2 in. (19.0 x 16.4 cm)
- signed lower right in pencil: elizabeth colwell; signed lower: left in plate: elizabeth/colwell.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers
- Mediums Description
- drypoint on paper
- Architecture Interior — detail — window
- Object — written matter — book
- Object — furniture — table
- Object — other — writing tool
- Object — flower — primrose
- Object Number
Copied Elizabeth Colwell, Primroses, ca. 1932, drypoint on paper, plate: 7 1⁄2 x 6 1⁄2 in. (19.0 x 16.4 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers, 1935.13.525
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.