- Winter, Monadnock
- ca. 1900
- Not on view
- sheet: 20 1⁄8 x 16 3⁄8 in. (51.1 x 41.5 cm)
- lower right in pencil: A. H. Thayer/by E. B. T.
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Gellatly
- Mediums Description
- watercolor, gouache, chalk, and pencil on paperboard
- Landscape — season — winter
- Landscape — New Hampshire — Monadnock
- Landscape — mountain — Mount Monadnock
- Object Number
Copied Abbott Handerson Thayer, Winter, Monadnock, ca. 1900, watercolor, gouache, chalk, and pencil on paperboard, sheet: 20 1⁄8 x 16 3⁄8 in. (51.1 x 41.5 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of John Gellatly, 1929.6.133
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.