- American Farm Scenes. no. 1.
- Not on view
- image: 16 3⁄4 x 23 7⁄8 in. (42.6 x 60.8 cm)
- Credit Line
- Gift of International Business Machines Corporation
- Mediums Description
- hand-colored lithograph on paper
- Figure group
- Occupation — farm — sowing
- Animal — cattle
- Architecture Exterior — domestic — farmhouse
- Object — tool — plow
- Landscape — farm
- Object Number
American Farm Scenes. no. 1.
Copied Frances Flora Bond Palmer, American Farm Scenes. no. 1., 1853, hand-colored lithograph on paper, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of International Business Machines Corporation, 1966.48.2
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.