- Jackie I, from the portfolio 11 Pop Artists, Volume I
- KMF, Inc.
- Original Editions
- Not on view
- sheet: 24 x 20 in. (61.0 x 50.8 cm)
- back lower left in black ink stamped: Andy Warhol back lower left in pencil: 200/200 back upper right in pencil: P25 (arrow pointing up)
- Credit Line
- Gift of Philip Morris Incorporated
- Mediums Description
- screenprint on paper
- Portrait female — Kennedy, Jacqueline — bust
- Object Number
Jackie I, from the portfolio 11 Pop Artists, Volume I
Copied Andy Warhol, Jackie I, from the portfolio 11 Pop Artists, Volume I, 1966, screenprint on paper, sheet: 24 x 20 in. (61.0 x 50.8 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Philip Morris Incorporated, 1966.29.2
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.