- Seated Woman in Blue and Red Dress and Hat
- ca. 1939-1940
- Not on view
- 23 3⁄4 x 18 in. (60.2 x 45.6 cm) irregular
- back lower right in ballpoint pen and ink: # 323 NCFA cat.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Harmon Foundation
- Mediums Description
- tempera on paper
- Figure female — full length
- Object Number
Seated Woman in Blue and Red Dress and Hat
Copied William H. Johnson, Seated Woman in Blue and Red Dress and Hat, ca. 1939-1940, tempera on paper, 23 3⁄4 x 18 in. (60.2 x 45.6 cm) irregular, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of the Harmon Foundation, 1967.59.323
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.