- Standing Woman in Red Bathing Suit
- ca. 1939-1940
- Not on view
- 24 x 18 1⁄8 in. (61.0 x 45.9 cm)
- back lower right in ballpoint pen and ink: # 260 NCFA cat.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Harmon Foundation
- Mediums Description
- tempera and pencil on paper
- Figure female — full length
- Object Number
Standing Woman in Red Bathing Suit
Copied William H. Johnson, Standing Woman in Red Bathing Suit, ca. 1939-1940, tempera and pencil on paper, 24 x 18 1⁄8 in. (61.0 x 45.9 cm), Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of the Harmon Foundation, 1967.59.260
This media is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian.